Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Name is Lucifer


By Ray Gano

My name is Lucifer.

I am the son of the morning.

I am the bringer of light and knowledge.

Bow down and worship ME!

In the last days we know that a one world religion will rise as a mighty phoenix. We see that taking place right before our eyes, and yet, no one is aware of it rising.

Yes, many watchmen on the wall point to the Catholic Church, New Age and even secular humanism. I did so myself, that is until I went back to read what scripture really says.

Everywhere people are pointing here and there, but they are not seeing the picture as a whole. Instead they have compartmentalized what they know into nice neat boxes with cute pat answers. People shake their heads walking off not really understanding what the Bible says.

Because of this we see many books pointing to all these different sects, different religions and movements, but no one see's the "mother of all harlots."

Here is what scripture says…

Revelation 17:5 (KJV) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Please read that verse again before we go on.

I want conduct a short exercise and point out what this verses really says vs. what we have been taught. Modern Christians today seems to have forgotten how to read and understand what is really there. No longer do they see what scripture really states but instead "THINK" / Interpret for themselves what it says based upon the common teachings we have all been taught. They filter what is written and see what they want to see, and not what is really written there.

When someone reads Rev 17:5, they say

"oh, that verse is talking about ____________."

The common answer many people imply for the blank is the Catholic Church, the New Age movement or some other false religion.

But they are not reading what the verse really says.

Let's really read verse 5 as it is written…

"And upon her forehead was a name written," NOTE THE COMMA at the end of this statement.

Noting the comma, it should be read "And upon her forehead was a name written… PAUSE"

Next we see MYSTERY, again note the comma…PAUSE

Continuing… BABYLON THE GREAT, … Comma… PAUSE.

THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

That is how that verse is read, so lets read it again with those things in mind.

And upon her forehead was a name written, (PAUSE)_ MYSTERY (PAUSE)_ BABYLON THE GREAT (PAUSE)_ THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Do you see that when you read what is really there and maintain the proper context, the verse states something completely different?

I don't see the Catholic Church there, do you?

Now I know some of you are having a hard time with this because I am going against the "common thought" grain we have all been taught, but is what we have been taught what scripture really states? I have to say no.

I point this out because when ever I have asked people to read this verse and then tell me what comes after the word "Mystery," they often say Babylon. I used to do the same thing.

I ask them, are they sure? And I have them read it again.

Again they repeat the word Babylon.

I tell them a third time to look again and that they are wrong.

It is usually at this point where they see the comma and then the bells and light bulbs go off in their head.

Read The Entire Article Here>>>
http://www.prophezine.com/PZArticles/MyNameisLuciferByRayGano/tabid/816/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment